Diary of An Indian Princess

 

 

 

Yayyyy! Last night we sleep over at Nisha's house. Well, technically. On thurs orchard was like a ghost town. I finally knew what it was like if only 7% of the population existed and everyone else disappeared into oblivion... and i sure didn't like it... well we ended up in palawan...don't ask me how... and I was drooling at all the hot bikini-clad bodies...I'm getting a pink one for my bdae they tell me. =) Haha and of cos I want that trip to Bora Bora to show it off...but no one's getting that for me. =( But it was amazingly fun despite the mass exodus of leacherous indian worker (sorry. can't stand those.) We went cycling in like the jungle tracks n all... and we could 'whoosh' our way down cos the paths were quite steep. =) And now I know where to get Long Island T...

Then we had a fun time trying to sneak out of Nisha's house to China Black but just as we reached the bus stop who do we bump into but her parents coming back from their walk..muahahaha! But in the end it was so sad...we decided to be good little girls since there was no point anyway...nisha was keen on getting back by 1.

Hell yea, but we had fun in her house anyway... we stayed up till two trying to decipher sean paul lyrics and crooning to Craig David, my man...after which we went to watch bendit like beckham like for the dunno how manieth time. after which it was close to 5am....and we were delirious as hell n spouting nonsense..hehe And I still couldn't go to sleep....lemme tell u...never pick the centre...it's the most uncomfortable place.. and i'm a terrible terrible person t sleep next to...i can never keep still...until i sleep tt is...but i never did! hahaha! So somewhere half an hr later I decided i needed to pee and woke poor susie up quite unexpectedly n that set off a chain reaction... so when i got back i decided i din want to wake any one so i crept back under the covers at the foot of the bed...but eh...haha...i tink every1 felt funny things near their toes so I ended waking up everyone again! haha! Ah well...I tink i'm damn hyper n happy when I'm sleep deprived. Call me weird. =)

Oh yah. Pls help me remember. I need to meet Sunder in 10 yrs time on the 22nd Jan at 8pm...somewhere where we haven't decided. (It's my diary u see..) Can't wait! Haha.

Mo charmed @ Friday, January 23, 2004
comments