I learnt quite the hard way that being with the wrong pple during your 2 yrs of jc can totally ruin ur life... I always knew she was kinda pompous but I dunno why it never occurred to me... all pretensions...but we got along well.. and maybe tt was the biggest mistake of my life. If only they'd told me earlier... I hope I'm not mirroring her. You know what, I always thought she had everything. But maybe I was horribly mistaken. Don't wanna be anything like her anymore. The attitude's all wrong.
oh no! Today's addiction-free day in my diary..n i broke it even before reading it! This morning I had coffee for breakfast...which I never do! And when I got back I drank coke straight from the bottle (I luv doing this but dun tell my mummy...) and then I read my diary n what does it say!!!! Murphy's law...
'Your body is your temple. Cut out addictive substances for the day and see how much purer you feel.' Picture of big cup of coffee. Sigh. Then in small print, 'Special tip for those addicted to crack cocaine. You may not feel purer immediately. Stick at this one for a couple of months to see the full lifestyle benefits.) =P
Oh god, i think i'm breaking this one....more coke just got sent up...why do u do this to me god! Haha.
